Disclosure under California Transparency in Supply Chains Act
As required under the California Transparency in Supply Chains Act of 2010 (Cal. Civ. Cod $1714.43), it is hereby disclosed that Reddy Ice Holdings, Inc. and its affiliates DO NOT:
1. Engage in verification of product supply chains to evaluate and address risks of human trafficking and slavery;
2. Conduct audits of suppliers to evaluate supplier compliance with company standards for trafficking and slavery in supply chains;
3. Require direct suppliers to certify that materials incorporated into the product comply with the laws regarding slavery and human trafficking of the country or countries in which they are doing business;
4. Maintain internal accountability standards and procedures for employees or contractors failing to meet company standards regarding slavery and trafficking; or
5. Provide company employees and management, who have direct responsibility for supply chain management, training on human trafficking and slavery, particularly with respect to mitigating risks within the supply chains of products.